Το πρώτο forum για την υγραεριοκίνηση!

MILLION KILOMETRE HILUX PROVES LPG BENEFITS

Διαβάσατε κάτι ενδιαφέρον για το υγραέριο; Μοιραστείτε το!

MILLION KILOMETRE HILUX PROVES LPG BENEFITS

Δημοσίευσηαπό dti » Κυρ 30 Ιαν, 2011 01:07

Πηγή: www.lpgautogas.com.au

A Melbourne courier driver has covered more than a million kilometres in his LPG Autogas-powered utility without the vehicle needing major engine repairs.

Mike Rowe, who drives for Golden Messenger, says his 1991 Toyota HiLux has covered over 1,087,000 kilometres on Autogas without problem.

“I call the HiLux ‘my little partner’ because we’ve had a relationship for 16 years.

“I’ve owned it all that time and while the engine is now starting to show a little wear, so far I haven’t even had the take the head off it,” he said.

“I actually watched the odometer clock over to one million kays, and when that happened I got out and gave the ute a little pat.”

The managing director of Golden Messenger, Graham Schorer, says since 1974 all of his fleet of more than 50 courier vehicles have been Autogas-powered.

“We speak very highly of Autogas because it is mechanically kinder to the whole vehicle,” says Mr Schorer.

“Autogas has had a bad name in the past for all the wrong reasons, but as long as you’ve got a good installation and it’s properly maintained, it’s a fantastic product.”

LPG Australia says the characteristics of Autogas reduce engine wear, enhancing the reliability of used LPG-powered motor vehicles.

“Autogas does not wash the protective lubricant from cylinder walls and significantly reduces the build-up of carbon on internal engine components,” says LPG Australia’s Technical Manager Peter Linahan.

In addition, in cold starting the vehicle does not require a choke cycle to warm up.

“As a result Autogas-powered vehicles require fewer oil and filter changes, have longer exhaust system life and cleaner spark plugs that require replacement less often.”

Golden’s Graham Schorer says the reduction in engine maintenance costs add to the big savings in fuel costs.

“With the money we save on fuel by using Autogas we can replace the whole vehicle in just six years if we want to.”

Αυτό είναι! 1.000.000 χιλιόμετρα χωρίς φθορές! :thumbup:

Δείτε κι αυτό εδώ: http://www.caradvice.com.au/92351/toyot ... 1000000km/
S-MAX 2.5T Titanium (2007.75) LPG Powered by Vialle LPi
dti

Δημοσιευσεις: 1012

Επιστροφή στο Άρθρα στον τύπο

Μελη σε συνδεση

Μέλη σε αυτή την Δ. Συζήτηση: Δεν υπάρχουν εγγεγραμμένα μέλη και 24 επισκέπτες